We are committed to ensuring that our School of Furniture Industry Business Management website is accessible to all individuals, regardless of their abilities or disabilities. We strive to provide an inclusive online experience for everyone who visits our website.
- Accessibility Features
We have implemented several accessibility features to make our website more user-friendly. These features include:
- Alternative text for images: We provide descriptive alternative text for images to ensure that users who rely on screen readers can understand the content.
- Keyboard navigation: Our website is designed to be navigable using a keyboard, allowing users who have difficulty using a mouse or other pointing devices to access all the features and content.
- Clear and consistent layout: We aim to maintain a clean and consistent layout throughout our website, making it easier for users to navigate and locate the information they need.
- Ongoing Efforts for Improvement
We understand that accessibility is an ongoing process, and we are committed to continuously improving the accessibility of our website. We regularly review our website to identify any areas that can be enhanced for better accessibility.
- Assistive Technology Compatibility
Our website strives to be compatible with commonly used assistive technologies, including screen readers and keyboard navigation. We work to ensure that users who rely on assistive technologies can access and interact with our content effectively.
- Feedback and Assistance
We value your feedback and are dedicated to addressing any accessibility concerns you may have. If you encounter any accessibility barriers while using our website or have suggestions for improvement, please contact us at [contact email]. We appreciate your input as we strive to enhance the accessibility of our website.
- Third-Party Content
While we make every effort to ensure our website’s accessibility, we may occasionally include third-party content or links that are beyond our control. We are not responsible for the accessibility of these external sources, but we encourage feedback if you encounter any accessibility issues with such content.
- Compliance with Standards
We aim to align with accessibility standards and guidelines to ensure a seamless experience for all users. While we strive to meet or exceed the accessibility requirements outlined by WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines), we acknowledge that some areas of our website may not be fully compliant yet. We are actively working towards improving these aspects.
We are dedicated to providing an accessible experience for all users and believe that everyone should have equal access to the information and resources available on our Data Science and Business Analytics website. Thank you for your support and for joining us on this journey towards inclusivity.